Saturday, June 6, 2009

I know it's been forever since I went to Florida....but you still want to see some pictures, I know.

BH and I had a great time in FLA, we had to share!  Here you can see BH chillaxin' in our hotel room on the tempur-pedic mattress.  Baby Hunter let me know that after this experience, she can no longer sleep on anything else.  She gave me a 3 months to find her a tempur-pedic for her crib.

After a long day of shopping, BH is relaxing by the pool.  She is already taking good care of her skin, as evidenced by the sun-screen stick in the foreground.

Here we see BH has passed out after enjoying a clover-brewed coffee.  Cruelly, Starbucks has a monopoly on these machines, so that you can neither own one of your own or get one if you don't live anywhere near a Starbucks with a clover machine.  For this reason alone, BH has begun lobbying the fam for a move to Miami Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment